We need your photographs but time is running out!
Preparation of the 2020 Cittaslow Goolwa Calendar is underway.
Cittaslow Goolwa would like to invite photographers to send us their favourite photo taken in the Alexandrina area. It might be of an Alexandrina landmark, people or wildlife or perhaps an event you've enjoyed in our fabulous area. Low-res photos should be submitted but print ready images of Hi Quality resolution in Landscape format and at 300 DPI will be required for images selected for inclusion in the 2020 wall Calendar. Thirteen images will be selected for inclusion. Please send to email@example.com by 31st August 2019.
Once your image has been selected for inclusion in this year’s calendar, we will contact you for your Hi res file image and advise if we will be using a system that does not condense your image when sending like DropBox or OneDrive.
Call for Images – 2020 Cittaslow Calendar
We are looking for suitable images to feature for the cover and each month.
Images need to reflect an aspect of the Alexandrina Council area and express Cittaslow values or principles (e.g. ‘slow’, ‘local’, ‘culture’, ‘sustainable’, ‘environment’ ‘diversity’ ‘sharing’).
TERMS OF ENTERING
- Up to 2 images may be submitted by each person.
- Only 1 image per person will be included in the 2020 calendar.
- If selected, the photographer must submit a high-resolution image suitable for publication.
- 2018-2019 images submitted but not used in the 2019 calendar can be resubmitted this year.
- Entries may be made regardless of age or place of residence of the person submitting.
- This is a community initiative and no payment is offered, however entries selected will have exposure to 500+ people.
- Selections will be made by a panel.
- Selection criteria will include:
- The extent to which the dual theme and caption have been captured.
- The overall spread, variety, balance and appropriateness of the images submitted for inclusion.
- The panel’s selection is final and not subject to discussion or correspondence.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WITH ENTRY
- Image(s) submitted. Initial submission needs to be of suitable file size for emailing.
- Name, email address, phone number and place of residence of Photographer.
- Detail of subject (aspect of Alexandrina addressed).
- Cittaslow theme (e.g. ‘slow’).
- Caption of slogan of between 3 and 20 words to match the image. This should address the reason the image says ‘Alexandrina’ and ‘Cittaslow’.
Images should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2019.